In-store pick up available by appointment
. Learn more →
Precor TRM 731 Treadmill
The insight driven design of the TRM 731 delivers the same reliability, performance, and efficiency that Precor is known for at a budget-friendly price.
Pay in 4 interest-free instalments for orders over $200 with See details
1 in stock
The insight driven design of the TRM 731 delivers the same reliability, performance, and efficiency that Precor is known for at a budget-friendly price. Built for high-use on our commercial platform, this treadmill sacrifices nothing in longevity, making it a money-saving valuable investment. Features like the Active Status Light make it easy to maintain for any of your staff and decreases product downtime. At the same time, the TRM 731 delivers a consistent Precor feel and comfort for your exercisers. The 730 Line LED console provides exercisers essential workout metrics for an effective fitness experience.
- Streamlined 730 Line console with an LED-based display that focuses on the essential fitness stats that keep exercisers moving.
- Patented IFT and GFX technologies for a superior feel
- Reliable, Efficient and Easy to Maintain
|Power Cord Management
||ICE 320-C19 inlet supporting Schuko and BSI plugs
||IFT-Drive controller works with a high efficiency 4 HP AC motor that delivers improved performance, reliability and efficiency.
|Handrail Length (inches / cm)
||20 in / 48 cm
|Roller Diameter (inches / cm)
||3.5 in / 8.9 cm
|Maximum User Weight
||400 lbs / 181 kg
||9.5 in / 24 cm
||0.5 – 12 mph / 0.8-19.2 km/h
|Decline / Incline Range
||0% to 15% incline in 0.5% increments
|Running Surface (L X W)
||60 X 22 in / 153 X 56 cm
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
|Height with PVS
||78 in / 198 cm
||83 in / 211 cm
||35 in / 89 cm
||405 lbs / 184 kg
||62 in / 157.5 cm
The health and safety of our customers and our team continues to remain our priority. The team at Tonic Performance is committed to continue serving the wellness community and we ask that you take note of the following changes:
- We will not be welcoming “walk-ins” until further notice. If you require assistance in making or completing your purchase, please contact one of our sales representatives.
- All order pick-ups will require an appointment. If you have completed your online order, click here to schedule your appointment.
- All orders must be paid online prior to pick-up. No payments will be accepted onsite.
- Please be sure to arrive on time and have all necessary documentation available (a copy of your invoice and valid identification).
Thank you for your support and cooperation. We look forward to continuing to serve you safely and efficiently.