In-store pick up available by appointment
. Learn more →
ReAction SportFloor Tiles
The ReAction tile measures 1m x 1m and feature great aesthetic, anti-slip surface as well as extreme durability.
Pay in 4 interest-free instalments for orders over $200 with See details
Add to quote
A great training facility requires great resilient flooring. ReAction provides a safe and comfortable floor that athletes love to work out on. ReAction’s low life cycle cost and signature look, make it an excellent choice for any weight room applications. Engineered to withstand heavy weights and cardio equipment, this type of flooring is visually appealing with its colored surface. Available in standard square edge tile of 1m x 1m
- Dual-Layer, Vulcanized Rubber
- Ideal for strength, cardio and aerobic spaces
- Available in tiles of 1m x 1m (covers 10.75 sq.ft.)
- Available in 6mm, 8mm and 10mm
- Designed for Durability
- Slip-Resistant Surface
- Easy Maintenance Without Waxes or Finishes
- No rubber smell
- Wide Variety of Color Choices
- Qualifies for LEED Credits
- Must be glued in commercial environment
- Maximum quantity on a skid: 72 x tiles.
6mm, 8mm, 10mm
Beach 667, Steel 645, Rhino 612, Putty 675, Cobalt 640, Charcoal 630, Brick 620, Shamrock 655
The health and safety of our customers and our team continues to remain our priority. The team at Tonic Performance is committed to continue serving the wellness community and we ask that you take note of the following changes:
- We will not be welcoming “walk-ins” until further notice. If you require assistance in making or completing your purchase, please contact one of our sales representatives.
- All order pick-ups will require an appointment. If you have completed your online order, click here to schedule your appointment.
- All orders must be paid online prior to pick-up. No payments will be accepted onsite.
- Please be sure to arrive on time and have all necessary documentation available (a copy of your invoice and valid identification).
Thank you for your support and cooperation. We look forward to continuing to serve you safely and efficiently.