In-store pick up available by appointment
. Learn more →
Precor Vitality Multi-Press
The Vitality Series provides operators with a comprehensive conditioning circuit while staying within the space and budget requirements for a wide range of facilities, from hotels to multi-family living to community centres. The natural feel and ease of use appeal to a wide range of exercisers.
Pay in 4 interest-free instalments for orders over $200 with See details
1 in stock
- Adjustable Start Position:
Comfortable, oversized grips with multiple positions and a simple seat adjustment make it easy for exercisers to get in position for
proper exerciser form.
- Three exercises, one machine:
The unit accommodates three pressing movements — bench press, incline press, and shoulder press — all in one product.
- Similar to Free Weight Positions:
When using the Multi-Press, exercisers will quickly realise how similar it feels to using free weights for the same exercises.
- Add-On Weight:
Exercisers can easily engage the add-on weight with a simple push of a lever to increase the work load.
- Instructional Placard:
Simple step-by-step instructions for exercisers of all levels to help with setup and exercise, including tips to help maximise workouts.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 183 x 150 x 178 cm
Product Weight: 258 kg
Weight Stack: 109 kg
Add-on Weight Stack: 2.5 kg
Frame and Finish: Heavy-duty steel tubing is fully welded in all structural areas. Powder coated frame.
Subscribe to our newsletter
The health and safety of our customers and our team continues to remain our priority. The team at Tonic Performance is committed to continue serving the wellness community and we ask that you take note of the following changes:
- We will not be welcoming “walk-ins” until further notice. If you require assistance in making or completing your purchase, please contact one of our sales representatives.
- All order pick-ups will require an appointment. If you have completed your online order, click here to schedule your appointment.
- All orders must be paid online prior to pick-up. No payments will be accepted onsite.
- Please be sure to arrive on time and have all necessary documentation available (a copy of your invoice and valid identification).
Thank you for your support and cooperation. We look forward to continuing to serve you safely and efficiently.