In-store pick up available by appointment
. Learn more →
Hoist Fold-Up Incline/Decline/Flat Bench HF-5167
Over the past 30 years, HOIST® has become a leader in the strength training equipment industry through proven effectiveness, durability, and versatility. The HOIST consumer free weight and personal training system product line is precision built with superb components and unique space saving designs.
Pay in 4 interest-free instalments for orders over $200 with See details
10 in stock
Over the past 30 years, HOIST has become a leader in the strength training equipment industry through proven effectiveness, durability, and versatility. The HOIST consumer free weight and personal training system product line is precision built with superb components and unique space saving designs.
- 7 adjustable angle positions from -15 to 75 degree to accommodate incline, flat and decline bench exercises
- Folds up to a compact position for easy transport or storage and locks into position for safety
- Integrated wheels allow for easy tilt and roll movability
- Back pad includes a rolled edge to lean against for partial core support
- Upgraded modern frame with oval tubing
- Non-metallic foot covers to protect flooring
Dimensions and Weights
Dimensions : 54″ Length x 22″ Width x 21″ Height
Box Dimensions : (L) 53 cm x (l) 56 cm x (H) 132 cm
Weight : 72.60lbs
Maximum Weight : 590lbs
||46.8 × 22 × 10 in
Subscribe to our newsletter
The health and safety of our customers and our team continues to remain our priority. The team at Tonic Performance is committed to continue serving the wellness community and we ask that you take note of the following changes:
- We will not be welcoming “walk-ins” until further notice. If you require assistance in making or completing your purchase, please contact one of our sales representatives.
- All order pick-ups will require an appointment. If you have completed your online order, click here to schedule your appointment.
- All orders must be paid online prior to pick-up. No payments will be accepted onsite.
- Please be sure to arrive on time and have all necessary documentation available (a copy of your invoice and valid identification).
Thank you for your support and cooperation. We look forward to continuing to serve you safely and efficiently.