In-store pick up available by appointment
. Learn more →
Hoist Freestanding Ride Leg Press
The HOISTÃ‚Â® Fitness HV-LP-FSK Freestanding Ride Leg Press was designed to provide maximum power while featuring a space efficient design.
Pay in 4 interest-free instalments for orders over $200 with See details
4 in stock
The HOIST Fitness HV-LP-FSK Freestanding Ride Leg Press was designed to provide maximum power while featuring a space-efficient design. The Freestanding Ride Leg Press offers 210 lbs of resistance and features the patented Ride Oriented Exercise Technology from HOIST’s renowned ROC-IT line of commercial products. This technology makes the user an integral part of the exercise by continually adjusting the user’s position and ensuring correct biomechanics throughout the exercise.
- Ratcheting back pad provides easy adjustments for varying leg lengths
- Oversized, diamond pattern footplate
- Multiple positions for leg press and calf raise exercises
- Features Ride Oriented Exercise (ROX) Technology (the same commercial quality technology from HOISTÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢Ãƒâ€šÃ¢â€šÂ¬Ãƒâ€šÃ¢â€žÂ¢s renowned ROC-IT products) that allows the seat to adjust the user position throughout the exercise, providing optimal biomechanics and increased range of motion
- Product Width: 51.72″ (131 cm)
- Product Height: 54.41″ (138 cm)
- Product Length: Resting Position: 73.31″ (186 cm) / Full Extension: 87.76″ (223 cm)
- Machine Weight: 537 lbs. (243 kg)
- Maximum User Weight Capacity: 300 lbs. (136 kg)
- Full Extension Length: 87.76″ (223 cm)
||76 × 22 × 33 in
The health and safety of our customers and our team continues to remain our priority. The team at Tonic Performance is committed to continue serving the wellness community and we ask that you take note of the following changes:
- We will not be welcoming “walk-ins” until further notice. If you require assistance in making or completing your purchase, please contact one of our sales representatives.
- All order pick-ups will require an appointment. If you have completed your online order, click here to schedule your appointment.
- All orders must be paid online prior to pick-up. No payments will be accepted onsite.
- Please be sure to arrive on time and have all necessary documentation available (a copy of your invoice and valid identification).
Thank you for your support and cooperation. We look forward to continuing to serve you safely and efficiently.