The innovative and premium design of the Adaptive Motion Trainer® (AMT®) 835, complete with the 830 Line console, takes fitness to a whole new feeling with the addition of the Open Stride™ feature. This single piece of equipment fully engages exercisers of all fitness levels with an infinite range of stride paths to create a personalized low-impact workout, each and every time. The AMT 835 provides exercisers boundless cardio variety without the need to change machines.
- Adaptive Stride Length: Naturally adapt stride length without the need to control settings. From zero to 36 inches (0 to 91 cm) it matches the desired workout for each unique user.
- Open Stride™: Open Stride™ is a unique feature that allows exercisers to adapt their stride height from 6.8 to 10 inches (17 to 25 cm) and stride length from zero to 36 inches (0 to 91 cm).
- Stride Dial™: The pendulum-like swing of the Stride Dial™ helps users see stride length to determine the muscle groups being worked. As stride length changes, the Stride Dial updates real-time.
- Biomechanics: Biomechanics validated by Western Washington University Biomechanics Lab for users of all fitness levels and sizes, from the 5% size female to the 95% size male user. Excellent stability and freedom of movement.
- Offers the P30 console or P30 Console with a Personal Viewing System (PVS)